LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY
SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS THAT FOLLOW, VRLA TECH, LLC (“VRLA”) WARRANTS THAT ITS PRODUCTS ARE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
To the extent permitted by local law, VRLA guarantees that at its discretion, it will repair, replace, or refund any product that manifests a defect in materials or workmanship during the limited warranty period.
Limited Hardware Warranties offered by VRLA:
- Five (5) year warranty from the date of delivery for Servers and Workstations.
- Ninety (90) day warranty from the date of delivery for Gaming PCs.
- Thirty (30) day warranty from the date of delivery for Components.
The Limited Hardware Warranty Covers: Any defects in materials and workmanship of the hardware.
The Limited Hardware Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Software installed by VRLA, including but not limited to the operating system.
- Problems resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Buyers’ failure to follow product instructions.
- Buyers’ failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Using accessories, parts or components that are not supported by the system.
- Accidents, abuse, liquid spills, misuse or problems with electrical power.
- Acts of God, including but not limited to natural disasters, fires, earthquakes, and storms.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers.
- Products for which VRLA has not received payment.
Limitation of Liability. Except for the express warranties contained in this warranty statement and to the extent not prohibited by law, VRLA disclaims all other warranties and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to (1) warranties of merchantability, (2) warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and (3) warranties against hidden or latent defects. VRLA is not liable beyond any remedies provided in this hardware warranty and does not accept liability for consequential or incidental damages, for third-party claims against the Buyer for damages, or for lost or damaged data or software. No warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, will apply after the warranty period has expired. Some states, provinces, jurisdictions or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.
Returning a Defective Product. If a product is covered by warranty and is found to be damaged or defective, Buyer must contact VRLA and obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Form. If a product is eligible for return, Buyer will be issued an RMA reference number. Within ten (10) days of receiving the RMA reference number, Buyer must ship the product to:
VRLA Tech, LLC.
RMA Reference #
6731 Variel Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91303
All products that are returned to VRLA under warranty will be thoroughly tested and inspected for quality. If it is determined that the product is not covered by warranty then VRLA may suggest other services for an additional fee.